Tuesday 14 May 2013

Hello everyone,

I'm a current MA Photography student at MMU, although a lot of my recent work has been using virtual representations of nature, particularly in 3D modelling. Just been reading through all of the posts so far. Sounds really interesting. Some great ideas going on. I'm currently working on a 3D virtual shed for a project I'm doing and was wondering whether I could 3D model some of the features of the Tatton plot? I could create some virtual representations that could be hosted on a website or created into a virtual video tour of the plot? Or something along those lines?! (open to suggestions).

Will post some screenshots of my shed so far and you can take a look see. I'm still fairly new to the software but I'm learning new stuff all the time.

Thanks,

Julian.

No comments:

Post a Comment